Bible Verse Of The Day

" I rejoice greatly in the Lord that at last you have renewed your concern for me. Indeed, you have been concerned, but you had no opportunity to show it. I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Philippians 4:10-13
Real contentment must come from within. You and I cannot always change or control the world around us, but we can change and control the world within us. It has often been said that what life does to us depends on what life finds in us. This inner sufficiency is the power of Jesus Christ in our lives. Contentment, then, is actually containment having the spiritual resources within to face life courageously and handle it successfully. Contentment is divine adequacy. The power of Christ in the inner man is all we need for the demands of life.
Tags:

About author

Curabitur at est vel odio aliquam fermentum in vel tortor. Aliquam eget laoreet metus. Quisque auctor dolor fermentum nisi imperdiet vel placerat purus convallis.